Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and/or purchase something. If you would like more information you can check out my disclosure policy located in the "ABOUT" tab.
I was nominated for the “Sunshine Blogger Award,” by Heather and Kassie at Just Me & Eddy. I found out early last week, when looking at my Twitter account. It had already been posted for two days until I realized it! – (I’m still learning how to work and use Twitter🤦🏻♀️) I am honestly so ecstatic, and couldn’t be more thankful to Heather and Kassie! Thank you both, so much! I just started my blog at the beginning of December, and to be recognized like this, is just so special! I can’t begin to tell you how grateful I am! It means so much knowing you recognized not only me, but my blog, and all the hard work I have done and continue to do. Thank you.
To my followers: check out justmeandeddy.com – Heather and Kassie have a wonderful Life & Beauty blog, so definitely check them out!
Answers to the Questions for my Nomination:
- Best vacation location? Hawaii. It’s just absolutely gorgeous there, and everyone is so laid back.
- What is your favorite food? Real food – Pasta (I love any and all noodles and sauce) but if we’re talking junk food…I am a chocoholic. I could live off chocolate.
- What do you do in your spare time? Spend time with my husband, and our families.
- What is your favorite TV show? Movie? My favorite t.v. show I would have to say is FRIENDS. I honestly think I have watched the entire series 10 times over, and it never gets old for me. I still laugh out loud. Hm… favorite movie is a tough one. There are SO many I love, but a classic one for me is “My Best Friends Wedding.” For some reason I’m a sucker for Dermot Mulroney. …“The Wedding Date,” anyone?! He also did a cameo for a while in FRIENDS! hah
- Do you have a favorite sports team? If so, who? I’m not really an avid sports watcher, but when I do watch, I am a Chicago fan through and through (Bears, Cubs, Bulls, & Black Hawks)
- Do you have any pets? If so, names? I DO, he’s my lil’ fur babe! His name is Jack (Jack Daniels) and he’s a Morkie (Maltese & Yorkie mix)
- What is your favorite quote? Oh, man. I love quotes. There are so many good ones! But I’d have to say my ultimate favorite is a quote by the late Dr. Wayne Dyer. “Dance through life. When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.”
- Are you a scheduler or fly by the seat of your pants kind of person? I think for the most part I’m a scheduler. Sometimes though I feel like I ‘plan to plan,’ and then end up not planning, and flying by the seat of my pants. 🤦🏻♀️
- Favorite season and why? Summer! I love being outside. I love laying in the sun & the tingling feeling you get on your skin. When it’s warm, sunny, and bright outside, I feel like everyone is just so much happier. – or maybe that’s just me.
- What is the first thing you notice about a person? Their facial expression. A genuine smile goes a long way!
- List one word that describes you. I asked my husband what he thought, and he said, “passionate.” I would have to agree because when I put my mind and/or heart into something I become very passionate over whatever it may be.
Here are my 11 nominees:
- Ashley – thewiserlife.com
- Joey – lifegotmelikeblog.com
- Kaitlin – 1babystepatatime.com
- Nicole – fancyfixdecor.com
- Jamie – itsblogical.com
- Lisa – trendlessblog.com
- Heather – apenandaplan.com
- Katryce – thefunnymomma.com
- Alyssa –missreminisce.com
- Sydny – thecatheyhome.com
- Jenn – simplyoneden.com
My questions for my nominees:
- Who is your hero?
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- What did you want to be when you were little? Are you that today?
- What’s your favorite song right now? And all time favorite?
- What are your hobbies?
- Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- What was your first job and how old were you?
- If you were a superhero, what would your powers be?
- What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
- What has been your favorite show to binge watch? (if you do that) If not, what’s your favorite t.v. show?
- What’s one thing you hope to accomplish this year?
Here are the rules to accept your nomination for “The Sunshine Blogger Award”:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Again, I want to give a huge thank you and shout out to Heather and Kassie from Just Me & Eddy. Thank you ladies so much for this nomination, it truly means so much to me.
Congratulations to the New Nominees!